You will be working on the development and commissioning of various items of industrial equipment. You will work with in a range of different areas such as Robots, AGVs and PLCs. As part of the team your feedback will be expected to continually improve our workflows and final product quality. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast paced environment on interesting jobs with a great bunch of people. Learning on the job will be important and guidance will be given as required however ability to work under own initiative and problem solve is required.
· Contribute to all stages of execution, delivery & communication of allocated projects, reporting back on project progress (technical issues / project updates) to your lead as required.
· Development and testing of equipment controls to meet customer requirements including presenting at internal and external design reviews where required
· Preparation of associated documentation
· Technical coordination with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
· Technical support for customers.
· Constructive input to project meetings to ensure customer satisfaction, machine specification, delivery dates and costings are all met efficiently and on time.
· Assist with and build on the existing high level of continuous improvement
· Respond to the direction of the operations manager, health & safety committee & other management and contribute to ensuring business effectiveness.
- Be approachable and of a friendly manner with good communication skills for liaising internally and externally with customers.
- Creative, mechanically minded and problem solver
- Work well under their own initiative with minimum supervision as well as part of a team.
- Be able to prioritise work as required
- Be enthusiastic and have a positive attitude, taking pride in producing quality work.
- Be motivated with a tidy appearance and have good time keeping skills.
- Have an eye for detail to maintain the high standards upon which the firm has built its excellent reputation.
- Ensure duties are carried out with full awareness of cGMP and Safe Working Practices.
Skills & Knowledge/Qualifications
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in robotics
- Honours degree in engineering related discipline
This position is full time permanent.
Reference ID: TRI_SCT_211001